The Certainteed SELECT ShingleMaster™ credential represents the highest standards in the shingle roofing industry.
It includes a rigorous process, including several significant educational and accreditation steps – a mark of distinction that separates SELECT ShingleMasters from most other companies and the company must continue to meet the following requirements to maintain the credential.
The Most Well-Qualified Installers
- Through testing and regular re-accreditation we ensure that all supervisors and at least 50% of the company’s installers are Master Shingle Applicators™ (MSAs).
- Information from the CertainTeed Shingle Applicator’s Manual provides instruction to MSAs, making them some of the most knowledgeable roofing installers in the industry.
- One or more company employees have earned the Shingle Quality Specialist™ designation after passing a test on the CertainTeed Shingle Technology Manual, which proves their knowledgeof shingle products, quality standards and satisfying customer objectives.
- Trust in their expertise to explain important differences between shingles and offer an appropriate selection of products for your roof.
Insured and Established
- The SELECT ShingleMaster must carry worker’s compensation insurance, as required by law, and liability insurance covering roofing. This coverage is critical for your protection.
- This company has been in business for a minimum of five years or held another CertainTeed credential for at least one year.
Ethical Conduct and Customer-Focused
- The SELECT ShingleMaster agrees to abide by a code of ethics that covers compliance with applicable laws, standards of workmanship, customer service and business administration.
- This company must maintain a customer satisfaction rating of 4 or higher on a five-point scale.
Up-to-date and Ongoing Credential Requirements
- CertainTeed keeps records on each SELECT ShingleMaster to ensure their credentials and insurance coverage are current.
Only a SELECT ShingleMaster Can Offer CertainTeed’s Strongest Warranty
- CertainTeed stands behind the SELECT ShingleMaster’s workmanship for 25 years when you select 5-STAR coverage.
- A SELECT ShingleMaster is authorized to offer you SureStart™ PLUS 3-STAR, 4-STAR, and 5-STAR extended warranty protection on your investment.
Only CertainTeed Gives You the Confidence of SureStart PLUS
- Materials and labor costs.
- Roof tear-off expenses.
- Disposal expenses (not included with 3-STAR Coverage).
- Repair or replacement of any defects in the SELECT ShingleMaster’s workmanship (only included with 5-STAR Coverage).
Contact us Today for a FREE
Roof, Roof Repair or Home Remodel Estimate!
Let us show you the best roof replacement system in the industry, and that roof system can pay you back!
- Flat Roofs
- Barn Roofs
- Standing Seem Roofs
- Residential Additions
- Whole Home