A house is not a home without a quality, beautiful roof over your head. As we know, Perrysburg is growing rapidly, and new homes are being built at a great speed. Fast building can sometimes present issues, even on homes that are newer. We’ve fixed major issues on houses in the Perrysburg area that were less than 2 years old! Most newly built homes only have a 1-year warranty. This means that if your new house is over 1 year old you may have to pay for workmanship issues out of pocket.
Residential Roof Replacement Perrysburg Ohio
When you hire Roszman Roofing to do a repair, full roof replacement, or even just to inspect your roof to see if you have an issue, this is what you can expect:
- Professional service
- Experienced Estimators, Staff and Roofing Installers
- Highest Quality products available in the Perrysburg Area
- A thorough Roof Inspection and Explanation
- Excellent Communication throughout the Process
- Best Roofing Warranties Available
Do I Need a Roof Replacement?
Here Are Some Warning Signs:
Most homeowners know they need a new roof when they see spots or leaks in the ceiling, but there are other signs you can look for to know if your roof is needing to be replaced:
- Shingle granules showing up in your gutters
- Neighbors Getting Roof Replacement work done
- Light shining through the roof (In attic)
- Shingles curling or cracking
- Visible Staining on Roof
- Missing or Damaged shingles
- Age of Roof
Which Roofing Material To Choose
We Can Help You Determine
We know the importance of your home investment and want to help you make it last for many years to come. Choosing the correct material can be the deciding factor in a roof’s durability. Considering a new roof requires many different elements that are important to recognize when making the decision to get a new roof installed. We can help you come to a clear understanding of which materials are right for your home when needing a full roof replacement in Perrysburg or the surrounding Wood County areas.
- Do I need a new roof, or will just a repair do for now?
- How is my roof designed and how will that affect the price, if I do need a full replacement?
- Am I familiar with the way a roof operates as a system?
- Should I consider a Jack-of-all-trades to perform a full roof replacement?
- How long can I expect a new roof to last?
- What kind of a warranty should I expect my new roof to have?
Contact us Today for a FREE
Roof, Roof Repair or Home Remodel Estimate!
Need help determining whether you need a new roof or which material is best for your home? We can help!
- Flat Roofs
- Barn Roofs
- Standing Seem Roofs
- Residential Additions
- Whole Home